Utility Service

To set up your water/sewer/garbage Utility Service please contact City Hall at 712-792-1000 or stop in at 627 N Adams St, Carroll, IA.

Electricity is serviced by MidAmerican Energy and their number is 888-427-5632

Gas is serviced by Alliant Energy and their number is 800-822-4348.

You can make payment at City Hall on Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM or place in the drop box located in the parking lot west of City Hall, south of 7th St. You can also mail a payment to:

City of Carroll 
627 N Adams St
Carroll, IA 51401

Upcoming Events