Where do I get a map of Carroll County?
Plat maps are available in the Auditor's office and cost $6.00 each.  911 Maps are available in the Sheriff and Information Technology departments for free.

Where do I get a 911 address?
911 addresses and markers are available in the Information Technology Department office. 712-792-1022
IT Department Page

Geographic Information Systems Maps

Featured Maps
Sidwell Co. Interactive Property Maps with Aerial Photography - Maps include property boundaries, roads, aerial photography. Data updated monthly. Photos updated approximately every 5 years.

Public Land Survey Corner Certificates - Includes links to Corner Certificate Documents

Carroll and Crawford County Septic Permit Map - Includes links to Septic System Permits & Maps 1991 - Present

Carroll County Voting Precincts You can search by address to see in which voting District you are located.

Pre-Drawn Maps Available with Adobe Acrobat Reader

Precincts in PDF Format - Effective January 1, 2012

Arcadia Twsp.

Eden Twsp.

Ewoldt Twsp.

Glidden - Richland Twsps.

North Half of Maple River Twsp. & Carroll Ward 2

South Half Maple River Twsp. & Carroll Ward 3

Carroll Ward 1

Carroll Ward 4

Pleasant Valley - Newton Twsps.

Sheridan-Grant-Jasper Twsps.

Union Twsp.

Washington - Roselle Twsps.

Wheatland-Kniest Twsps.

Carroll County School Districts

Street Maps (Updated 2-3-2010)

City of Arcadia

City of Breda

City of Carroll

City of Coon Rapids

City of Dedham

City of Glidden

City of Halbur

City of Lanesboro

City of Lidderdale

City of Manning

City of Ralston

City of Templeton

City of Willey

County Roads & Parks Map

Cemetery Map

Upcoming Events